Spray Tanning at Karine Jackson Beauty, London
London West End
A beautiful golden tan can be a real confidence booster as it gives you a healthy glow without the risks associated with sunbeds or hours of lying in the sun.
At Karine Jackson beauty salon in London we use a high quality spray tanning method where the colour develops over a few hours and lasts for between one and two weeks.
Many clients opt for a spray tan because they want to look great at a special event. Others love the confidence a spray tan gives them in their bikini on the first few days of a holiday in the sun.
We can transform your skin with a flawless golden colour in just 15 minutes. It’s up to you how dark you want to go, but our beauty technician will advise you on the best colour for your natural skin tone and hair colouring.
For best results, we would recommend a patch test 24 hours before application. Price: £25 for a full body spray tan.
Spray Tanning Advice at Karine Jackson
- Complete all waxing or hair removal at least 24 hours before your spray tan
- Exfoliate the body on the morning of your tan
- Do not apply any make up, body lotion, perfume or deodorant
- Wear loose dark clothing (it may become marked by the tanning lotion)
- Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration
- Do not shower or bathe for at least 6 hours
- Try to leave the tan on over-night to allow the colour to develop.
Maintaining your tan
- Apply body moisturiser to keep the skin hydrated
- Pat the skin dry after showering or bathing (do not rub)
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can lighten the tan.